Here you will find a collection of pictures and movies about us!
Evan,Please don't be a Rhode Island driver! Be sure to use your blinkers!Love, Oma
Evan,I don't know if you know how much I enjoy having lunch with you every day. Today, looking at you driving, I feel like we are at the drive-up window and you are placing our order. No fries for me, thanks!Love, Oma
And here we thought the drivers in South Dakota were young (14 for a license)!Love love,Jenny
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Evan,
Please don't be a Rhode Island driver! Be sure to use your blinkers!
Love, Oma
Evan,
I don't know if you know how much I enjoy having lunch with you every day. Today, looking at you driving, I feel like we are at the drive-up window and you are placing our order. No fries for me, thanks!
Love, Oma
And here we thought the drivers in South Dakota were young (14 for a license)!
Love love,
Jenny
Post a Comment