Saturday, February 7, 2009

Mountain High

We went up to beautiful Mt. Rainier today. It was our last winter weekend before Daddy goes to Korea. When he gets back it will be spring, so we thought we'd better make the most of this opportunity.
We went sledding. Daddy and Mommy went on the big hills, but since they both crashed and burned, they would only let me go on the kiddie hill. I still had lots of fun, and yelled, "Wheee!" every time we went down. Look at how high the snow is!
I found a rock in all that snow!
Of course, we broke out the snowshoes and headed out for a hike.
Does it get any better than this?!

2 comments:

West Coast Scribe said...

Sure looks like fun, Evan! What a great adventure! Please tell your Daddy safe travels from us -- and big hugs for you and your Mom!
XOXO,
Baby Emma (and Mom)

Anonymous said...

What a great weekend you had. It's fun being a kid. I'm glad Mom and Dad kept you safe on the kiddie hill. I had fun skiing this weekend too but ended up on crutches. Grandpa isn't too happy with me right now. It's no fun always acting like a grown-up. I'll let you know more after I see the ortho doctor.
Love, Oma