Here you will find a collection of pictures and movies about us!
Sunday, February 1, 2009
Grandma and Grandpa came to visit me. Grandma makes the BEST horse sounds and has lots of endurance to carry me round and round and round and round the house!
Daddy helped me diaper George.
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
While the diaper job on George is lovely, I'm interested in the heavy-duty reading suggested by that picture!
Evan, I'm glad you are enjoying Curious George. I hope you enjoy his book as well. I can't wait to give you the presents I bought for you in Austria. Miss you a whole bunch!! Love, Oma
3 comments:
While the diaper job on George is lovely, I'm interested in the heavy-duty reading suggested by that picture!
:)
What joy and lovely fun.
Love to you all so much,
Jenny
Welcome to the world of diapers on the dolls. Don't think it will pass quickly...
Evan,
I'm glad you are enjoying Curious George. I hope you enjoy his book as well. I can't wait to give you the presents I bought for you in Austria. Miss you a whole bunch!!
Love, Oma
Post a Comment