I can finally see those two voices that have been talking to me all this time.
My cousin Elsa is going to teach me how to be a gymnast - she started out by showing me how to break free from Aunt Katy and slide under the horizontal bars.
Hi Mom!
Daddy and I spent my birthday rockin' around while Mommy recovered. Little did I know that Dad was just as tired as I was. All I know is that Mommy is a trooper because she spent the past 3 days in on-and-off labor, doing wind-sprints to coax me out, and then staying up late to feed me. Daddy says he'll never let me forget how hard Mommy worked for me.
2 comments:
Hooray Hooray Hooray Hooray Hooray!
I've been praying for all of you these many months and especially in the past few days!
What joy!
I can't wait to meet you in December!
Love, Love, Love,
Jenny
Welcome to the world, Evan! You are so, so beautiful and your parents should be incredibly proud. (Your Aunt Katy could be proud too, I guess)
Post a Comment