Monday, September 17, 2007

I'M FINALLY HERE!!!

I know it has been a long 9 months, but I have finally arrived! For those keeping track, my official birthday is September 16th, 2007 at precisely 4:40am. It took me a little convincing to come out, but I finally decided it was time. With all that yummy crab and salmon that Mom was feeding me, it was a hard decision to make. Just so everyone knows, I tipped the scales at a lean 7lbs 14oz and am standing tall at 20.5 inches.

Here I am just a few hours old.



Even though I put Mommy through all that hard work, I did most of the sleeping today.


There's nothing like the sound of Mommy's heartbeat.

Grandma Beach was right, I do have a cute button nose.

Awwwwww!




1 comment:

Toni said...

ADAM & HOLLY
ENEN IS SO BEAUTIFUL. CONGRADULATIONS HOLLY ON FINALY HAVING HIM. I HOPE YOUR FEELING OK. I WISH YOU THE BEST. LOVE ALL THE PICTURES THEY ARE SOOOO GREAT- GIVE HIM A KISS FOR ME. AUNT TON-I