Here I am snug in my car seat. I have a fun story to tell about two recent car trips. The first was on my way to the hospital--as told to me by Mommy. On the way to the hospital. Daddy took the freeway and drove very rapidly (but safely) the whole way. Mommy told him several times between contractions not to worry, and that she was not going to deliver me in the car. In contrast, the second trip was to take me home from the hospital. Instead of taking a left out of the hospital parking lot toward the freeway, Daddy turned right onto the back roads. He drove very carefully under the speed limit the whole way to the freeway overpass closest to our house. Instead of taking the on-ramp and getting on the freeway for the 1/4 mile to our exit, Daddy took another back road. It usually takes about 10 minutes to get from the hospital to our house, but Mommy says this trip took a lot longer! I'm so glad that he is so safe with me!
Thursday, September 20, 2007
Car Rides
Here I am snug in my car seat. I have a fun story to tell about two recent car trips. The first was on my way to the hospital--as told to me by Mommy. On the way to the hospital. Daddy took the freeway and drove very rapidly (but safely) the whole way. Mommy told him several times between contractions not to worry, and that she was not going to deliver me in the car. In contrast, the second trip was to take me home from the hospital. Instead of taking a left out of the hospital parking lot toward the freeway, Daddy turned right onto the back roads. He drove very carefully under the speed limit the whole way to the freeway overpass closest to our house. Instead of taking the on-ramp and getting on the freeway for the 1/4 mile to our exit, Daddy took another back road. It usually takes about 10 minutes to get from the hospital to our house, but Mommy says this trip took a lot longer! I'm so glad that he is so safe with me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment