Wow! What a wonderful trip and keepsake. Thanks so much for sharing. Your video idea is GREAT for documenting all the beautiful places you visited!! I also love your choice of music...God's handiwork is amazing! Jim and I visited Banff and Jasper many years ago and now we definitely have to go back with our kids after seeing all the awesome hikes and adventures you went on as a family!!
4 comments:
Wow! What a wonderful trip and keepsake. Thanks so much for sharing. Your video idea is GREAT for documenting all the beautiful places you visited!! I also love your choice of music...God's handiwork is amazing! Jim and I visited Banff and Jasper many years ago and now we definitely have to go back with our kids after seeing all the awesome hikes and adventures you went on as a family!!
That's a GREAT video! HUGS!
We love those pictures! We wish we could have come with you. What a great trip in a beautiful place.
Happy to hear you want to come with us! We were thinking it would be a great family trip one year!
Post a Comment