You make a great pirate, Evan! It cracks my mommy up...seeing the similar interests you and Nathan share with me...I just recently got interested in pirates and making the sound Arrrrr! Other similar interests have included trains, firetrucks, and dinosaurs. Can't wait to play with you in the near future! Love, Holden :)
That's the most handsome pirate I've ever seen. He has ALL his teeth, both legs and no hook for a hand! It looks like he lost an eye in battle though. Still very cute!!!!! Love, Oma
4 comments:
Eek! Oh wait, it's just Evan...whew! Such a fabulous pirate. :)
AHOY there, Matey! Who goes there?
You make a great pirate, Evan! It cracks my mommy up...seeing the similar interests you and Nathan share with me...I just recently got interested in pirates and making the sound Arrrrr! Other similar interests have included trains, firetrucks, and dinosaurs. Can't wait to play with you in the near future! Love, Holden :)
That's the most handsome pirate I've ever seen. He has ALL his teeth, both legs and no hook for a hand! It looks like he lost an eye in battle though. Still very cute!!!!!
Love, Oma
Post a Comment