Monday, January 16, 2012

There was plenty of snow for our trip to Hurricane Ridge.  It looked like this both days that we were up on the mountain. 

 This is pretty fun.

 This, not so much.  Will someone PLEASE give me a ride?! 

 Our little birthday boy.  I had a good time when the snow was not driving into my face.

 How much snow?  Well, this sign is normally taller than both of us.

 This trail was gorgeous!  Mom and Dad can't wait until we are big enough to do the whole thing.

 Snow angel time!
What a beautiful view on the way down the mountain!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How lovely! (And I hardly think it's fair that you all have had WAY more snow than we have. We woke up to a measly 1-1/2 inches this morning and were overjoyed at least not to be looking at the bare ground anymore. What happened to winter in South Dakota?! Of course, when we get a few blizzards in April, I won't be saying this . . .)

Love to you all, and happy belated birthday to Nathan!

Jenny

Anonymous said...

Looks like a great weekend. I'd love to try show shoeing sometime. Many good memories are made in the snow.
Love, Oma