Saturday, December 5, 2009

Satsuma Train

3 comments:

West Coast Scribe said...

Evan, I love those! I put them in big salads with garbanzo beans, pumpkin seeds, green onions, tomatoes, feta cheese, etc. I haven't tried making a train with them but might have to do that.
Big hugs! Take good care of your mom -- one month to go until you're a big brother!
Love, Janie

Anonymous said...

Evan,
That looks like quite a "juicy" train you have created. I wish I could be there to enjoy it with you. Santa will be there soon, then the baby and then "DADDY". You have soooo much to look forward to. Tell Mom we love her, she seems to be doing a great job of holding down the fort while Dad is away. Of course I'm sure she has a lot of help from you.
Love, Oma and Grandpa Al

Evan and Nathan said...

Choo Chooooooo