Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween!

I forgot--what am I going to be again? A fireman? A crab? A pumpkin?

Ahhh, a crab!

This is a lot of fun!

I was a little shy and didn't shout out "trick-or-treat" like the other kids (except I loved saying it to Mommy), but right away I got the hang of "Happy Halloween!" and "Thank you!" That made Mom very proud.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Last night we had a very small bumble bee and a very small chicken come to the door. When asked "What do you say?" the chicken softly said, "Thanksyourewelcome." She certainly had the right idea!

Looks like you all had a delightful time.

Love love,
Jenny

Anonymous said...

Evan,
That's quite a cute medieval maiden you picked up for yourself there! I'm sure your Dad would be a little jealous. You make a mighty handsome looking crab. See you Friday. Love, Oma

Anonymous said...

2nd picture that is a very proud crab Thank you Holly for your gift for Tracy it was very thoughtful I wish you guys lived closer to us (I am not the only one)maybe someday This so cool I get to talk to you Anymore pictures from Adam. Stay healthy and safe Love Catherine

Anonymous said...

OHHH I see the boots in the background of the 1st picture I know that they would be around lol catherine

Daddy's Caddies said...

I love the little crab! Hope you guys are doing well - miss you!