Friday, October 30, 2009
Cute, but bittersweet, quote of the day
Mom's turn--Evan has been webcamming with Adam once a week. He knows and says that "Daddy is at work in Iraq." This morning as I was getting Evan dressed, we were talking about trick-or-treating tomorrow at our neighbors' houses. Evan knows exactly which neighbors we are "visiting", and he was listing where we are going. Our next door neighbor, Matt, is deployed with Adam. When Evan said we are going to Sarah's house (Matt's wife), he said, "But no Matt." I asked if he remembered where Matt is. Evan replied, "With Daddy. In the computer."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
But in the computer is better than only in empty shoes! I'm glad you have that at least--though I'm sure it's cold comfort.
Still praying.
Love love.
Jenny
That's why I love this age so much!
Children are so incredibly innocent and take things at face (or should I say computer) value. thank you for sharing!
Love, Oma
I don't know what to say. I feel very sad.
Please let us all keep our chins up and that God for computers. How is Mom feeling ?I love you all Catherine
Post a Comment