Here you will find a collection of pictures and movies about us!
Monday, September 14, 2009
Talking to Daddy
Mom thought this was very cute. I am listening to Daddy's message on the answering machine and telling him what I am going to have for lunch. I also told him about what I did with Grandma this morning, and dialed the phone to call him.
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Evan, I bet it was great to hear Dad's voice even though it was just on the answering machine. It gave me "goose bumps" just to listen to it myself. Miss you lots, Oma
Hi Evan! I wish I could call when you are there. It seems every time I have a minute to call, you are asleep or out. I will have more time to call more often in a few weeks. It is very busy now because we are getting everything in place. I miss you greatly and can't wait to talk to you soon. Take care of Mommy! Love, Daddy
Happy Birthday Hugs, Evan! :-) Peanut butter is a tasty sounding lunch. Please tell your mom hi and thanks for her comment (I have enough hair for a tiny ponytail). XOXO, Janie
4 comments:
Evan, I bet it was great to hear Dad's voice even though it was just on the answering machine. It gave me "goose bumps" just to listen to it myself. Miss you lots, Oma
Hi Evan! I wish I could call when you are there. It seems every time I have a minute to call, you are asleep or out. I will have more time to call more often in a few weeks. It is very busy now because we are getting everything in place. I miss you greatly and can't wait to talk to you soon. Take care of Mommy!
Love, Daddy
Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday dear Evan,
Happy Birthday to you!
I'm thinking of you all today.
Love love love,
Jenny
Happy Birthday Hugs, Evan! :-) Peanut butter is a tasty sounding lunch.
Please tell your mom hi and thanks for her comment (I have enough hair for a tiny ponytail).
XOXO,
Janie
Post a Comment