Here you will find a collection of pictures and movies about us!
Sunday, September 20, 2009
My Second 2nd Birthday Party
We celebrated my birthday at the zoo with two special friends and their parents. (Photo courtesy of Uncle Joe.)
Waiting for the animal show to start.
This was the only picture Mommy could get with the three of us in it. Well, except for the one where it looked like I was tackling Abby and Elsa (really just a hug).
More cake! I love birthdays! Actually, this time I was more interested in the candles... and the ice cream, which we didn't have at my other birthday party.
Checking out Candyland. (Thank you, Abby!) Elsa is eager for me to open the box, which she knows contains four fun puppets.
1 comment:
Great fun! I love the one of all of us waiting for the bird show. Elsa and Abby look marvelous. : ) Too bad you weren't in it, too!
Post a Comment