Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Snowshoe Weekend

Elsa and I took our parents on our annual snowshoe weekend. Elsa and I had lots of fun sledding and playing in the snow.
Mommy took me over a jump. The video was great, but it didn't make the blog cut.
There is a video of Daddy getting snow all over me, but it's a bit incriminating. You may see it on a future post.
We celebrated a birthday.
Mommy and Aunt Katy took us skiing! Does it get any better than this?!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Evan,
It looks like you had more fun on your mother's birthday than you did on your own birthday! You'll find sledding is a great participation sport with parents!
Yeah!!!!
Love, Oma

Anonymous said...

I'm going to try to get this done in person today, but it's such a crunch I wanted to make sure I don't forget:

Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday, Dearest Holly,
Happy Birthday to you!!!!!

And what joy it is to see you in familiar places--even around MorMor's kitchen table (did you know that came from her kitchen?).

What a wonderful, wonderful joy to see you all having such fun.

Love so very much,
Jenny

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Holly!

Elsa Jane said...

Golly, that looks like fun. Wish we could have joined you. : )