Thursday, June 14, 2007

The Next Chapter...

Holly left Germany today to head to Ft. Lewis, Washington. I am very excited and feel blessed that we'll be together in such a great location as Ft. Lewis, but I still wish we could have one more day in Europe together.

After thinking about this on a long run, which Holly will be quite proud of, I spent the evening looking through my Europe photos. Here are some of my favorites:







With all the changes that we'll be going through, I can't wait to start writing the next chapter of our travel book...

What? Did you think we'd leave you hanging like the Sopranos?

2 comments:

Elsa Jane said...

Wow. What a great adventure you've been living! As much as I hope you fall in love with Washington, Uncle Adam, perhaps another tour in Europe wouldn't be such a bad idea, either...

Evan and Nathan said...

I've definately thought about another tour in Europe. But then again, Alaska and Hawaii sound great too! Decisions, decisions!