Friday, December 9, 2011

Oh Christmas Tree!

We picked out our Christmas tree today. Picking out a tree seemed to be a low priority for us. There were stumps to play on, mud to find, goats to pet...
... and dirt to play in.  (At this point, Mom and Dad gave up and left us here--in sight of course--while they searched for our tree.)
Here is our decorated tree, perfect for a nice picture.  But oh, the silliness!  We had lots of fun running around the living room then stopping quickly to do something silly for a picture for Mom--over and over again.
I'm laughing so hard I can't stop!
This is as good as it gets.  But didn't Daddy say, "This is life in our house" earlier this month?!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What fun Christmas memories!! Wish I could be there.
Love, Oma

The Big Sky Brewers said...

I don't blame you...mud, stumps, and goats sound like a lot more fun than picking out a tree! But it sure looks like you had a blast decorating the tree once you got it inside!! :) Holden

Elsa Jane said...

Glad you posted a picture of your tree (along with my silly nephews)! Joe laughed when I was posting ours, but I said "I'd want to see Holly's, I'm sure she'd want to see mine!"