
Dad snuck out to get a few casts in after dinner. We might have missed the action, were it not for Elsa saying, "I don't want to play this game. I want to see what Uncle Adam has on his line." So much pressure as we (and the next door neighbors) rushed outside to see him reel in his fish.

Watching Daddy filet his fish. (This actually might have been Grandpa's fish. There were so many it's hard to keep track!) Daddy's total was three salmon. Not bad for a weekend's work.

I love my new fishing pole. And I even love to fish for a few minutes at a time!

Mom and Aunt Katy took Grandma to get pedicures for Grandma's birthday. Then they came home and painted our nails, too!

Our second annual clam boil.
1 comment:
Looks like a blast! I love the "colored toes" picture!
Post a Comment