It's impossible to see in this picture, but our eggs are all decorated like zoo animals!
Today we went on an egg hunt.
Our loot. It wasn't long before I (Evan) had all of the empty eggs in Nathan's basket, and all of the candy in mine. After surveying the take-home, Mom had a better understanding of why I was getting Easter mixed up with Halloween. On our bike ride to the egg hunt I asked, "Why aren't we wearing costumes?" Mom also wants to point out that although I have quite a few eggs, I gave two of my eggs to one of my friends who is a little smaller and did not get any, including one that I knew had a voucher for a prize in it. She says I have a big heart.
2 comments:
I thought you were going to wear your Fireman's hat? Our egg hunt had 4,500 eggs and about 200 children. It was an exercise in greed. :)
Evan, you are VERY nice giving away 2 of your eggs! Looks like you had a fun Easter!
Post a Comment