Here you will find a collection of pictures and movies about us!
What a great job Aunt Katy did!! You look soooooo handsome.Love, Oma
Wow, we did clean you up, didn't we little one? Thanks for sitting so relatively still for the fun!
You are looking good kiddo!
Must be nice to have an aunt that's such a good barber! Looks great!
Will you please come cut Emma's unruly hair, Katy?! :-) Looks great, Nathan.
You look like such a big kid with your new stylish 'do Nathan! Your aunt Katy did much better than my mommy did when I was little. People actually asked "Did your mommy cut your hair?" I was so embarrassed.Love,Abby
Post a Comment
6 comments:
What a great job Aunt Katy did!! You look soooooo handsome.
Love, Oma
Wow, we did clean you up, didn't we little one? Thanks for sitting so relatively still for the fun!
You are looking good kiddo!
Must be nice to have an aunt that's such a good barber! Looks great!
Will you please come cut Emma's unruly hair, Katy?! :-) Looks great, Nathan.
You look like such a big kid with your new stylish 'do Nathan! Your aunt Katy did much better than my mommy did when I was little. People actually asked "Did your mommy cut your hair?" I was so embarrassed.
Love,
Abby
Post a Comment