Monday, February 21, 2011

Invading Canada

We took the ferry to Victoria for the long weekend. Here we are in front of the parliament building.

We couldn't have asked for better winter weather.

We mingled with the locals at sea. (P.S. This is not at an aquarium.)

...and on land.

A playground is a hit in any language.

On our way home. Goodbye, Victoria!

Homecoming.

6 comments:

West Coast Scribe said...

Hi guys ... Looks like you had a wonderful adventure for the weekend. Gorgeous! ... And it appears that Nathan is walking these days (I might be behind and he's probably been doing it for a couple of months now).
Hugs from spring training!
Janie

The Big Sky Brewers said...

Looks like a fun trip! I really like the picture of the two boys smiling on the way home! :)

mary said...

I can't believe you saw a seal that close...your grandma and I love seals! Aunt Mary

Daddy's Caddies said...

Looks like a great trip! Victoria is so fun, any time of the year.
We love keeping up with your adventures...

Elsa Jane said...

Cute picture of Evan under the wall of the ferry! Looks like a nice trip. We took a couple of nice day hikes and really enjoyed being home for the long weekend. Thank you for inviting us! Club Roberts sometime soon?

Anonymous said...

Some of these places look awfully familiar. Uncle Ashley and I were just there in July. Love, Oma