Here you will find a collection of pictures and movies about us!
Evan, what a FUN way to start the day and I'm sure those waffles were delicious coming from a chef in that outfit! And I see little Nathan was monitoring your every ingredient.HUGS!Emma
Yum. Waffles!
Evan,What a gorgeous giraffe you make, and I see you have an adorable admirer, also. I wish I could be there to share in those waffles!!Love, Oma
All I can say is how cute !!!!!! Love Catherine
Cutest little giraffe chef I've ever seen!
Happy Birthday to Nathan! Love to you all--Jenny, Jonathan, and Johanna
Wow - can I get a giraffe chef (and his able assistant) in my kitchen too? So cute.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Evan, what a FUN way to start the day and I'm sure those waffles were delicious coming from a chef in that outfit! And I see little Nathan was monitoring your every ingredient.
HUGS!
Emma
Yum. Waffles!
Evan,
What a gorgeous giraffe you make, and I see you have an adorable admirer, also. I wish I could be there to share in those waffles!!
Love, Oma
All I can say is how cute !!!!!! Love Catherine
Cutest little giraffe chef I've ever seen!
Happy Birthday to Nathan! Love to you all--
Jenny, Jonathan, and Johanna
Wow - can I get a giraffe chef (and his able assistant) in my kitchen too? So cute.
Post a Comment