Saturday, December 4, 2010

Good Day

Check out my bear booties!

We cut and decorated our tree today. This picture doesn't show the bottom 12", which is bare after we caught Nathan trying to take off ornaments. You may also note that there is only one ball on it (near the top). Mom thought that was safer since Nathan is really into balls right now and he played with the ball ornaments the whole time we were decorating. Why tempt fate?

5 comments:

The Big Sky Brewers said...

Great job "baby-proofing" your Christmas tree! Looks great! :) Holden and Rachel

West Coast Scribe said...

Pretty tree! Evan, that's neat to be as tall as the tree.
XOXO,
Emma

West Coast Scribe said...

P.S. ... Cute, cozy booties, Nathan!

Anonymous said...

I really love that you keep us so updated with these pictures. I can't tell you how much I appreciate them....

Love,

Jenn & Abai

Daddy's Caddies said...

That sounds like some smart Nathan-proofing to me! We haven't let Kate near the tree yet - keeping Abby from knocking it down is hard enough! Love those bear booties too.