Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Happy Halloween!
Just a little further... Got it! Now if I could only get the wrappers off.
Okay. They're all sorted. It could take hours to decide which one to eat!

4 comments:

The Big Sky Brewers said...

Nathan, it looks like you're very curious about everything too...and you like to tip things over like I do! Yummy collection of treats Evan! :) Holden

Anonymous said...

Evan,
Make sure you save some for Grandpa Al when he visits later this month.
Nathan,
I'm sure Grandpa Al will help you open a few!!
Love, Oma

West Coast Scribe said...

Glad to see you shared some with your baby brother, Evan! Looks like you got some tasty treats.
HUGS!
Emma

Daddy's Caddies said...

Love the little boys in the pumpkin patch! Maybe Nathan will be like Abby and Kate's mommy and wait until big brother isn't paying attention to steal his Halloween candy. Every year. :)