Saturday, November 20, 2010

Back in Action

After 3 days in the hospital with pneumonia and RSV, I am back home and already getting into everything.

6 comments:

Daddy's Caddies said...

Yay Nathan! Such a trooper! Glad to see you are feeling better and are back at home.
XOXO!

Anonymous said...

So glad to hear you're home safe and sound. (And sorry to hear that you had to make the trip at all, but we'll continue to keep you in our prayers even now that you're on the mend.)

Love love love from South Dakota!

(And Happy Thanksgiving if we don't get back to you by then!)

Jenny, Jonathan, and Johanna

The Big Sky Brewers said...

Oh my...what a testimony, Nathan. I'm sure being sick and in the hospital was NOT easy on you or your parents. I'm SO GLAD to hear you're feeling better and you're back home getting into things. So much to be thankful for this Thanksgiving Season! Love, Rachel and Holden

West Coast Scribe said...

Nathan, you sure look adorable and like you're feeling better. How scary for you and your parents and brother. Whew, so sorry to hear you had to spend time in the hospital. Glad you're home.
BIG HUGS from us!
Janie, Josh and Emma

Elsa Jane said...

I'm so glad to see that smile!

Anonymous said...

So glad to hear you're feeling better! Love Abai & Jenn