Here you will find a collection of pictures and movies about us!
Aren't beets delicious Nathan?! YUM! It almost looks like you got a clown mouth painted on. HEE HEE!HUGS,Janie
Mmmmm! I bet you had an extra long bath after that meal Nathan!
Impressive face painting there Nathan! :) You are looking more like your big brother these days - and I see more pudge in those cheeks! Adorable boys...
Nice work on the mess. Keep Mom hopping!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Aren't beets delicious Nathan?! YUM! It almost looks like you got a clown mouth painted on. HEE HEE!
HUGS,
Janie
Mmmmm! I bet you had an extra long bath after that meal Nathan!
Impressive face painting there Nathan! :) You are looking more like your big brother these days - and I see more pudge in those cheeks! Adorable boys...
Nice work on the mess. Keep Mom hopping!
Post a Comment