Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Don't try this at home, kids! Only Grandpa would think it was a fun idea to teach me how to rock climb on the refrigerator. So far I am doing a great job following the rule that I am not supposed to attempt this at home. So far.
Elsa is a fun older cousin.

No time for clothes! There's too much to do out here!

Hanging out with Uncle Joe.

Cousins getting along.
Oh, how our mothers love it!

5 comments:

The Big Sky Brewers said...

Wonderful photos! Looks like fun especially the Fridge Climbing!

Elsa Jane said...

How many times in a row have I forgotten my camera??? I wish I had the "getting along" ones in my files. :)

Evan and Nathan said...

I'll send them to you in case it's a while before it happens again. But I think this is the dawn of a new age.

Daddy's Caddies said...

So fun to see cousins entertaining each other! Abby and Madeleine can play together for hours...and boy is that nice. Also looks like you have a little outdoor adventurer there!

West Coast Scribe said...

One little monkey climbing on the fridge ...