Here you will find a collection of pictures and movies about us!
Saturday, April 10, 2010
Who knew recycling could be this much fun?
Mom is a little afraid that she's going to lose me in here one day, now that I know I can climb in and out by myself.
I'm starting to play with things, too! I am purposefully grabbing stuffed animals and am exploring them. It's not climbing into the recycling bin, but you've got to start somewhere!
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Nathan, go get'em big boy! Evan, be sure Mom checks the recycling bin before she puts it out on Sunday nights. I know you like to pretend you are a recycling truck, but I don't think you actually want to end up in one! Love, Oma
Evan, you sure have a great imagination...you can make anything (even a recycle bin)into a fun play opportunity! I'm sure you can't wait to share all yout adventurous ideas with Nathan when he gets older! Love, Rachel and Holden
3 comments:
Nathan, go get'em big boy!
Evan, be sure Mom checks the recycling bin before she puts it out on Sunday nights. I know you like to pretend you are a recycling truck, but I don't think you actually want to end up in one!
Love, Oma
What fun, indeed! (I love recycling, too, but my favorite is when people recycle things to my favorite thrift stores and I can go shopping for them!)
It's wonderful to see you all growing so much!
Love to you all,
Jenny
Evan, you sure have a great imagination...you can make anything (even a recycle bin)into a fun play opportunity! I'm sure you can't wait to share all yout adventurous ideas with Nathan when he gets older! Love, Rachel and Holden
Post a Comment