
While Mom was cooking dinner, I went out to the garage. "What are you doing?" she asked. "Just getting a screw driver," I answered. Soon I returned with Dad's screwdriver set and walked purposefully to the front of the house. A few minutes later Mom checked on me. I was busy fixing the latch on the bathroom door. Several minutes after that, I came into the kitchen and got myself a cup of water, complete with ice, all by myself. "Did you fix it?" Mom asked. "Nope. Just takin' a break," I replied. Mom wants to know where her baby went!
5 comments:
Lots of things at my house to be fixed will you come ? Love Catherine
How nice that there's a handy man around in Adam's absence. I feel like my sis is being well taken care of. Joe considered fixing that door while we were at your place, I wonder if Evan heard him talking about it?
If Evan remembered that from when you guys were here, I think we've greatly underestimated Evan's memory!
It was less than a month ago. He'd definitely remember that.
-Holly
Holly,
When I was there in April, Evan and I tried to fix the latch on the door, but were unsuccessful. I guess he thought he could be more successful without Oma. I have a few jobs for him in RI.
Love, Oma
Post a Comment