
We went to Cape Cod. I played with Oma while Daddy, Mommy, and Uncle Keith went biking.

What's a trip to Rhode Island without lobster? (Pronounced "lobstah".)

This was a big day! Not only did I wake up from my nap to find four motorcycles in the driveway, but I also got to ride one! There may be a video coming soon!

I have lots of second cousins that are my age. I enjoyed spending a day with Damon. He was nice to let me hug and kiss him.

Christmas in July? Yep! We even decorated a tree!

Mommy and Daddy spent a day biking on Block Island while I stayed with Oma. They enjoyed the fresh island air, beautiful scenery, and nice beaches. Their other outing without me was to Fenway Park for a Red Sox game with Uncle Keith!
1 comment:
Evan,
The tree is still up! I had to take two naps after you left, I was soooooooo tired. Oma just doesn't have the energy she used to have. Hope you have a great time at Whistler!
Love, Oma
Post a Comment