Saturday, March 14, 2009

Indoor Fun

After a beautiful week, it rained ALL DAY on Saturday. I made my own fun (see below), but by late afternoon, Mom and I were going a little stir-crazy.
So Mommy packed me into the car and we drove to a restaurant that has an indoor playground! Mom would not let me eat at this restaurant (something about clogging arteries and childhood obesity), but I didn't care because I was having too much fun! In fact, it is questionable as to whether I ever realized that they served food at this establishment. A short video is below.

1 comment:

Elsa Jane said...

Don't feel bad, Hol. I've done the same thing on a rainy day. We have the "slimy toys" at the mall (always wash hands after playing on the slimy toys) and the indoor playground at the restaurant that does not serve food. : )