I helped Mom and Dad decorate a gingerbread tree today. I really liked the frosting... and the cookies... and the little candies that go on top.

I ate a bit of frosting (see my mouth if you click on this picture), but I shared, too!

After we were done, we thought we won the prize for most obnoxious frosting decorations!

4 comments:
Evan, what a beautiful work of art! and your mom doesn't think she has any creative talent! I hope you save some for me and Granpa D.
Love, Oma
I love that idea. Where did you get it? All we ended up with after decorating cookies was a bunch of really awful (I mean lovely) gingerbread cookies!
If you haven't used your gift certificate at Sears, the kits are on sale for $9.99.
That's the most beautiful tree I've ever seen! Both Abby and her Mommy are big fans of frosting. :) We made candy-cane cookies together this year...it was a bit of a mess, and the candy canes looked more like white and red blobs. Oh well - they were tasty anyway!
Post a Comment