Here you will find a collection of pictures and movies about us!
What fun to have snow! Evan, that is a great snowsuit! Glad you're enjoying the rare weather. Happy Holidays with big hugs for you guys!XOXO,Janie (Josh and baby, too).
Evan,What a great family photo. What is your big brothers name? I hope he doesn't melt before I get there tomorrow night.Love, Oma
You guys just HAD to one up us on the creative snowman, didn't you. Ha!
As you were frosty, I will be in the yard all day!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
What fun to have snow! Evan, that is a great snowsuit! Glad you're enjoying the rare weather. Happy Holidays with big hugs for you guys!
XOXO,
Janie (Josh and baby, too).
Evan,
What a great family photo. What is your big brothers name? I hope he doesn't melt before I get there tomorrow night.
Love, Oma
You guys just HAD to one up us on the creative snowman, didn't you. Ha!
As you were frosty, I will be in the yard all day!
Post a Comment