Another video for Daddy. This time I'm dancing. Mommy is sorry that she couldn't figure out how to turn the video right side up. But it's pretty good if you watch it with your head tilted to the left. Mommy will be offering free physical therapy to anyone who gets a kink in their neck from repeated viewings.
3 comments:
I may need to take you up on the offer, since this will get a lot of viewings!
Love to you all and the Happiest of Thanksgivings--I'm thankful for you!
Love love love love,
Jenny (and Jonathan)
You are a doll, Evan. Sorry we won't be seeing you this Thanksgiving. I can't wait for Christmas!
I've watched the video so much I am definately ready for my first physical therapy appointment. I'm sure I'll need more in the future. Can't wait to see you all in December!
Love, Oma
Post a Comment