Thursday, July 17, 2008

Lakeside Fun

We went to the lake last week for the annual Meet the Babies get together. This year everyone met me! I liked getting to eat my meals with Hadley. The water was a little too cold for us kiddos to swim, but I had just as much fun in the wading pool.
Elsa, Ellie, and I "rode" in the boat.
All the girls, minus Mommy and Abby.
Playing at the cabin with Elsa.
The whole crew except Elsa, who was napping, and Danielle and Owen, who couldn't make it this year. I can't wait to meet the two new babies next year!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my, oh my! What wonderful fun!

(and who are the two new babies coming next year?)

Love love love to you from Leavenworth,
Jenny

Elsa Jane said...

Gee, it looks like we had a lot of fun!

Anonymous said...

Evan, It looks like you were surrounded by all women. No wonder you had a great weekend! It looks like a great time was had by all, I know your Mom was looking forward to showing you off. Who could blame her! Grandpa and I had a great weekend too. We golfed in a tournament on Saturday and had lots of fun, then on Sunday we golfed with another couple. Grandpa gave me lessons all the through the 18 holes. I have to admit I was doing better at the end. Can't wait to see you in September.
Oma