Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Ocean Weekend

Grandma and Grandpa were generous to invite us to spend a weekend with them at the ocean! This was my first visit to the Washington Coast. (If you remember, I went to the Oregon Coast when I was just a few weeks old.)
Mommy and Daddy took me swimming for the first time. I loved it!
I floated on my stomach...
...and on my back.
I loved walking on the beach!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Washington coast is my favorite! (I call it the real ocean, which annoys Jonathan to no end, since his dad lives by the Jersey shore.)

Where were you?

It looks lovely . . . swimming and walks on the beach and everything!

All we have here are tests and papers and presentations and concerts and meetings and . . .

But at least the snow has finally melted and the daffodils are coming up. (Spring comes late in South Dakota, apparently.)

Love to you all so very much.

Jenny

Elsa Jane said...

You love the water! Fun, fun!
Can't wait to see you soon, little nephew. Love, Aunt Katy

Anonymous said...

You look like you have taken to the water just like your Dad did when he was small. You're a natural! It's so nice to see you enjoying yourselves as a family. Can't wait to see you in May.
Luv ya, Oma