Here you will find a collection of pictures and movies about us!
Sunday, November 4, 2007
Educating Mom and Dad
Today Mom and Dad tried to take an imprint of my feet. Silly parents! Of course I won't stay still for that!Mommy also learned what happens if she doesn't feed me right away!
We have an imprint of my tiny foot by the basement apartment door that looks a lot like those ones. : ) Betcha didn't know we tiny folk have very quick knee-jerk reactions to cold cement-like materials on our feet!
2 comments:
We have an imprint of my tiny foot by the basement apartment door that looks a lot like those ones. : ) Betcha didn't know we tiny folk have very quick knee-jerk reactions to cold cement-like materials on our feet!
Just a quick note, Evan, to let you know I'm thinking of your Mommy and Daddy especially today, and I'm very, very grateful for them!
Love to you all!
Jenny
Post a Comment